You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Blue-Cloner 2018 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Blue-Cloner 2018 from your computerOpenCloner Inc.
. Check out here
for more info on OpenCloner Inc.. Please follow http://www.opencloner.com
if you want to read more on Blue-Cloner 2018 on OpenCloner Inc.'s web page. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\OpenCloner\Blue-Cloner directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Blue-Cloner 2018 is C:\Program Files\OpenCloner\Blue-Cloner\unins000.exe. bdcloner.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 24.77 MB (25972392 bytes) on disk.
Blue-Cloner 2018 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 36.94 MB (38736885
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7z.exe (265.55 KB)
- bdcloner.exe (24.77 MB)
- ExpressCenter.exe (3.80 MB)
- feedback.exe (2.89 MB)
- GACall.exe (35.55 KB)
- openplayer.exe (4.22 MB)
- unins000.exe (992.66 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.526
of Blue-Cloner 2018. For other Blue-Cloner 2018 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Blue-Cloner 2018 is an application offered by the software company OpenCloner Inc.. Sometimes, computer users try to erase this application. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase Blue-Cloner 2018 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Blue-Cloner 2018 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Blue-Cloner 2018 or simply click the Search field and type in "Blue-Cloner 2018". If it exists on your system the Blue-Cloner 2018 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Blue-Cloner 2018 in the list , some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Blue-Cloner 2018, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Blue-Cloner 2018:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.opencloner.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\OpenCloner\Blue-Cloner\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Blue-Cloner 2018.
8. After uninstalling Blue-Cloner 2018, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Blue-Cloner 2018 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Blue-Cloner 2018 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Blue-Cloner 2018 by OpenCloner Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Blue-Cloner 2018 by OpenCloner Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Blue-Cloner 2018 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-30 19:35:46.173