You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Blue-Cloner 2018 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Blue-Cloner 2018 from your computerOpenCloner Inc.
. Check out here
for more info on OpenCloner Inc.. Please follow http://www.opencloner.com
if you want to read more on Blue-Cloner 2018 on OpenCloner Inc.'s web page. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\OpenCloner\Blue-Cloner directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Blue-Cloner 2018 is C:\Program Files\OpenCloner\Blue-Cloner\unins000.exe. bdcloner.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 24.77 MB (25972392 bytes) on disk.
Blue-Cloner 2018 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 36.94 MB (38736885
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7z.exe (265.55 KB)
- bdcloner.exe (24.77 MB)
- ExpressCenter.exe (3.80 MB)
- feedback.exe (2.89 MB)
- GACall.exe (35.55 KB)
- openplayer.exe (4.22 MB)
- unins000.exe (992.66 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.116
of Blue-Cloner 2018. For other Blue-Cloner 2018 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Blue-Cloner 2018 is an application offered by the software company OpenCloner Inc.. Sometimes, computer users try to erase this application. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase Blue-Cloner 2018 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Blue-Cloner 2018 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Blue-Cloner 2018 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Blue-Cloner 2018". If it is installed on your PC the Blue-Cloner 2018 program will be found automatically. When you click Blue-Cloner 2018 in the list , the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Blue-Cloner 2018, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Blue-Cloner 2018:
- The software company is: http://www.opencloner.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\OpenCloner\Blue-Cloner\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Blue-Cloner 2018.
8. After uninstalling Blue-Cloner 2018, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Blue-Cloner 2018 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Blue-Cloner 2018 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Blue-Cloner 2018 by OpenCloner Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Blue-Cloner 2018 by OpenCloner Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Blue-Cloner 2018 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-30 19:35:46.173