You can find below details on how to remove Blue-Cloner 2018 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Blue-Cloner 2018 from your systemOpenCloner Inc.
. Further information on OpenCloner Inc. can be found here
. Please open http://www.opencloner.com
if you want to read more on Blue-Cloner 2018 on OpenCloner Inc.'s page. Blue-Cloner 2018 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenCloner\Blue-Cloner folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. You can uninstall Blue-Cloner 2018 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenCloner\Blue-Cloner\unins000.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. bdcloner.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 24.86 MB (26065064 bytes) on disk.
Blue-Cloner 2018 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 39.24 MB (41144365
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7z.exe (267.00 KB)
- bdcloner.exe (24.86 MB)
- ExpressCenter.exe (3.80 MB)
- feedback.exe (3.50 MB)
- GACall.exe (40.00 KB)
- openplayer.exe (4.22 MB)
- TakDec.exe (18.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (992.66 KB)
- makevid.exe (1.57 MB)
The current web page applies to Blue-Cloner 2018 version 126.96.36.1995
alone. For other Blue-Cloner 2018 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Blue-Cloner 2018 is an application released by the software company OpenCloner Inc.. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is hard because removing this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase Blue-Cloner 2018 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Blue-Cloner 2018 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Blue-Cloner 2018 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Blue-Cloner 2018". If it exists on your system the Blue-Cloner 2018 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Blue-Cloner 2018 in the list of programs, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Blue-Cloner 2018, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Blue-Cloner 2018:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.opencloner.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenCloner\Blue-Cloner\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Blue-Cloner 2018.
8. After removing Blue-Cloner 2018, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Blue-Cloner 2018 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Blue-Cloner 2018 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Blue-Cloner 2018 by OpenCloner Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Blue-Cloner 2018 by OpenCloner Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Blue-Cloner 2018 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-23 16:51:26.290