Blizz is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Blizz from your PCTeamViewer
. You can find out more on TeamViewer or check for application updates here
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Blizz directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Blizz\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Blizz. Blizz.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 31.95 MB (33498336 bytes) on disk.
Blizz installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 41.34 MB (43343152
bytes) on disk.
- Blizz.exe (31.95 MB)
- Blizz_Desktop.exe (8.48 MB)
- tv_w32.exe (243.72 KB)
- tv_x64.exe (280.22 KB)
- uninstall.exe (409.92 KB)
This info is about Blizz version 12.0.74867
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Blizz:
...click to view all...
Blizz is an application offered by TeamViewer. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this program. This can be troublesome because removing this by hand requires some skill related to PCs. The best EASY manner to uninstall Blizz is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Blizz from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Blizz or simply activate the Search field and type in "Blizz". If it is installed on your PC the Blizz app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Blizz in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Blizz, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Blizz.
8. After uninstalling Blizz, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Blizz that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Blizz with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Blizz by TeamViewer from your computer, we are not saying that Blizz by TeamViewer is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Blizz supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-30 10:57:51.330