This page contains complete information on how to remove Blizz for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall Blizz from your systemTeamViewer
. More data about TeamViewer can be read here
. Blizz is commonly set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Blizz directory, depending on the user's choice. Blizz's full uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Blizz\uninstall.exe. Blizz.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 37.72 MB (39553144 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside Blizz. They take about 66.31 MB (69527872
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Blizz.exe (37.72 MB)
- Blizz_Desktop.exe (10.17 MB)
- tv_w32.exe (1.10 MB)
- tv_x64.exe (1.28 MB)
- uninstall.exe (192.71 KB)
- update.exe (15.85 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 15.8.2
of Blizz. You can find below info on other versions of Blizz:
...click to view all...
Blizz is an application marketed by the software company TeamViewer. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall this application. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY way to uninstall Blizz is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Blizz with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Blizz or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Blizz". If it is installed on your PC the Blizz program will be found automatically. When you select Blizz in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Blizz, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Blizz.
8. After removing Blizz, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Blizz which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Blizz with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Blizz by TeamViewer from your computer, we are not saying that Blizz by TeamViewer is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Blizz in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-25 12:12:08.733