BlackBerry Enterprise Service 10
BlackBerry Enterprise Service 10 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall BlackBerry Enterprise Service 10 from your PCBlackBerry Ltd.
. You can read more on BlackBerry Ltd. or check for application updates here
. More data about the software BlackBerry Enterprise Service 10 can be seen at http://www.blackberry.com
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Research In Motion\BlackBerry Enterprise Service 10 folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing BlackBerry Enterprise Service 10 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Research In Motion\BlackBerry Enterprise Service 10\Uninstaller\Uninstaller.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. ConfigTool.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 40.26 MB (42215160 bytes) on disk.
BlackBerry Enterprise Service 10 contains of the executables below. They occupy 114.10 MB (119643536
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BAS-NCC.exe (88.00 KB)
- BlackBerryController.exe (1.49 MB)
- BlackBerryDispatcher.exe (2.84 MB)
- Loader.exe (10.66 MB)
- BSCAdapter.exe (97.50 KB)
- tomcat7w.exe (101.00 KB)
- BlackBerryWebServices.exe (79.50 KB)
- ConfigTool.exe (40.26 MB)
- EMWS.exe (186.50 KB)
- launcher.exe (55.00 KB)
- bmds.exe (97.00 KB)
- tomcatService.exe (136.00 KB)
- tomcat7.exe (107.13 KB)
- tomcat7w.exe (107.63 KB)
- tomcat6.exe (79.00 KB)
- tomcat6w.exe (102.00 KB)
- RIM.BUDS.Diagnostics.PerfMonManager.exe (7.00 KB)
- RIM.BUDS.Service.exe (34.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (46.56 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 10.2.712
of BlackBerry Enterprise Service 10. You can find here a few links to other BlackBerry Enterprise Service 10 releases:
BlackBerry Enterprise Service 10 is an application marketed by BlackBerry Ltd.. Frequently, computer users try to erase this program. Sometimes this is hard because doing this by hand takes some know-how regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE way to erase BlackBerry Enterprise Service 10 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove BlackBerry Enterprise Service 10 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find BlackBerry Enterprise Service 10 or simply activate the Search field and type in "BlackBerry Enterprise Service 10". The BlackBerry Enterprise Service 10 program will be found automatically. When you select BlackBerry Enterprise Service 10 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding BlackBerry Enterprise Service 10, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for BlackBerry Enterprise Service 10:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.blackberry.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Research In Motion\BlackBerry Enterprise Service 10\Uninstaller\Uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove BlackBerry Enterprise Service 10.
8. After removing BlackBerry Enterprise Service 10, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong BlackBerry Enterprise Service 10 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling BlackBerry Enterprise Service 10 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove BlackBerry Enterprise Service 10 by BlackBerry Ltd. from your PC, we are not saying that BlackBerry Enterprise Service 10 by BlackBerry Ltd. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove BlackBerry Enterprise Service 10 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-05-21 08:51:40.650