BlackBerry Enterprise Service 10
BlackBerry Enterprise Service 10 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall BlackBerry Enterprise Service 10 from your PCBlackBerry Ltd.
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on BlackBerry Ltd.. Please follow http://www.blackberry.com
if you want to read more on BlackBerry Enterprise Service 10 on BlackBerry Ltd.'s web page. BlackBerry Enterprise Service 10 is usually set up in the C:\ProgrUserNamem Files\ReseUserNamerch In Motion\BlUserNameckBerry Enterprise Service 10 folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. BlackBerry Enterprise Service 10's complete uninstall command line is "C:\ProgrUserNamem Files\ReseUserNamerch In Motion\BlUserNameckBerry Enterprise Service 10\UninstUserNameller\UninstUserNameller.exe" -u BES10. ConfigTool.exe is the BlackBerry Enterprise Service 10's main executable file and it occupies around 40.19 MB (42138640 bytes) on disk.
BlackBerry Enterprise Service 10 contains of the executables below. They take 88.38 MB (92673056
bytes) on disk.
- BlackBerryController.exe (1.49 MB)
- ConfigTool.exe (40.19 MB)
- Uninstaller.exe (46.71 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 10.2.047
of BlackBerry Enterprise Service 10. Click on the links below for other BlackBerry Enterprise Service 10 versions:
BlackBerry Enterprise Service 10 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders remaining:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Research In Motion\BlackBerry Device Service
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\BlackBerry Enterprise Service 10
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Research In Motion\BlackBerry Device Service\3rdparty\log4j-1.2.16.jar
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Research In Motion\BlackBerry Device Service\3rdparty\scala-library.jar
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Research In Motion\BlackBerry Device Service\BAS\bin\basUtility.bat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Research In Motion\BlackBerry Device Service\BAS\bin\commonutility.tmp.log.txt
Open regedit.exe to remove the values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Research In Motion\BlackBerry Enterprise Service
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\BlackBerry Enterprise Server Setup
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Research In Motion\BlackBerry Enterprise Service
BlackBerry Enterprise Service 10 is an application by BlackBerry Ltd.. Some users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK solution to uninstall BlackBerry Enterprise Service 10 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall BlackBerry Enterprise Service 10 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find BlackBerry Enterprise Service 10 or simply activate the Search field and type in "BlackBerry Enterprise Service 10". If it exists on your system the BlackBerry Enterprise Service 10 app will be found automatically. When you click BlackBerry Enterprise Service 10 in the list , some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about BlackBerry Enterprise Service 10, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for BlackBerry Enterprise Service 10:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.blackberry.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\ProgrUserNamem Files\ReseUserNamerch In Motion\BlUserNameckBerry Enterprise Service 10\UninstUserNameller\UninstUserNameller.exe" -u BES10
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove BlackBerry Enterprise Service 10.
8. After removing BlackBerry Enterprise Service 10, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong BlackBerry Enterprise Service 10 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling BlackBerry Enterprise Service 10 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall BlackBerry Enterprise Service 10 by BlackBerry Ltd. from your computer, nor are we saying that BlackBerry Enterprise Service 10 by BlackBerry Ltd. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall BlackBerry Enterprise Service 10 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-18 11:13:19.277