Black Desert Online
Black Desert Online is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Black Desert Online from your systemDaum Games
. You can find out more on Daum Games or check for application updates here
. More information about the application Black Desert Online can be found at http://www.blackdesertonline.com/
. Usually the Black Desert Online program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BlackDesertOnlineCBT1 directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing Black Desert Online is C:\Program Files (x86)\BlackDesertOnlineCBT1\Black Desert Online Launcher.exe /uninstall. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is labeled Black Desert Online Launcher.exe and its approximative size is 14.17 MB (14854232 bytes).
Black Desert Online is composed of the following executables which occupy 118.62 MB (124383864
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- Black Desert Online Launcher.exe (14.17 MB)
- BlackDesert32.exe (10.49 MB)
- CoherentUI_Host.exe (34.44 MB)
- BlackDesert64.exe (14.11 MB)
- CoherentUI_Host.exe (34.44 MB)
- xm.exe (313.23 KB)
- dxwebsetup.exe (285.34 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (5.51 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (4.88 MB)
The current web page applies to Black Desert Online version 220.127.116.11
only. You can find below info on other releases of Black Desert Online:
If you're planning to uninstall Black Desert Online you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Black Desert Online
Black Desert Online is an application offered by Daum Games. Some computer users try to erase this program. This can be easier said than done because performing this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY action to erase Black Desert Online is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Black Desert Online from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Black Desert Online or simply click the Search feature and type in "Black Desert Online". If it is installed on your PC the Black Desert Online app will be found very quickly. After you click Black Desert Online in the list of applications, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Black Desert Online, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Black Desert Online:
- The publisher is: http://www.blackdesertonline.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\BlackDesertOnlineCBT1\Black Desert Online Launcher.exe /uninstall
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Black Desert Online.
8. After uninstalling Black Desert Online, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Black Desert Online that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Black Desert Online with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Black Desert Online by Daum Games from your computer, nor are we saying that Black Desert Online by Daum Games is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Black Desert Online supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-07-29 23:48:17.910