Black Desert Online
You can find below details on how to uninstall Black Desert Online for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Black Desert Online from your PCDaum Games
. Further information on Daum Games can be found here
. More details about Black Desert Online can be seen at http://www.blackdesertonline.com/
. Black Desert Online is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BlackDesertOnlineCBT1 folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. The entire uninstall command line for Black Desert Online is C:\Program Files (x86)\BlackDesertOnlineCBT1\Black Desert Online Launcher.exe /uninstall. The program's main executable file is named Black Desert Online Launcher.exe and it has a size of 14.16 MB (14845528 bytes).
Black Desert Online is comprised of the following executables which take 118.66 MB (124423288
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- Black Desert Online Launcher.exe (14.16 MB)
- BlackDesert32.exe (10.54 MB)
- CoherentUI_Host.exe (34.44 MB)
- BlackDesert64.exe (14.10 MB)
- CoherentUI_Host.exe (34.44 MB)
- xm.exe (313.23 KB)
- dxwebsetup.exe (285.34 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (5.51 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (4.88 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of Black Desert Online. You can find here a few links to other Black Desert Online releases:
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you uninstall Black Desert Online.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Black Desert Online:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall Black Desert Online:
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Black Desert Online
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Black Desert Online\Black Desert Online Launcher Uninstall.lnk
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Black Desert Online\Black Desert Online.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\Desktop\Black Desert Online.lnk
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Black Desert Online
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\E:\Gry\BlackDesert\Black Desert Online Launcher.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Black Desert Online\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Black Desert Online\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Black Desert Online\UninstallString
Black Desert Online is an application released by Daum Games. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK manner to erase Black Desert Online is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Black Desert Online using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Black Desert Online or simply activate the Search field and type in "Black Desert Online". If it is installed on your PC the Black Desert Online application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Black Desert Online in the list of apps, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Black Desert Online, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Black Desert Online:
- The software company is: http://www.blackdesertonline.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\BlackDesertOnlineCBT1\Black Desert Online Launcher.exe /uninstall
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Black Desert Online.
8. After removing Black Desert Online, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Black Desert Online that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Black Desert Online with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Black Desert Online by Daum Games from your computer, we are not saying that Black Desert Online by Daum Games is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Black Desert Online supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-12-17 03:52:55.957