This page is about Bitwarden for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Bitwarden from your system8bit Solutions LLC
. You can read more on 8bit Solutions LLC or check for application updates here
. Bitwarden is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\Bitwarden directory, subject to the user's choice. You can uninstall Bitwarden by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Bitwarden\Uninstall Bitwarden.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. Bitwarden.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 93.14 MB (97668024 bytes) on disk.
Bitwarden contains of the executables below. They occupy 93.45 MB (97988456
bytes) on disk.
- Bitwarden.exe (93.14 MB)
- Uninstall Bitwarden.exe (191.49 KB)
- elevate.exe (121.43 KB)
This page is about Bitwarden version 1.16.2
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Bitwarden:
...click to view all...
Bitwarden is an application released by the software company 8bit Solutions LLC. Sometimes, users want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE approach to erase Bitwarden is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Bitwarden with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Bitwarden or simply click the Search feature and type in "Bitwarden". If it exists on your system the Bitwarden application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Bitwarden in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Bitwarden, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Bitwarden.
8. After removing Bitwarden, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Bitwarden which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Bitwarden with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Bitwarden by 8bit Solutions LLC from your PC, we are not saying that Bitwarden by 8bit Solutions LLC is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Bitwarden supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-11-03 12:32:10.363