You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Bitdefender VPN for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Bitdefender VPN from your computerBitdefender
. You can find out more on Bitdefender or check for application updates here
. Usually the Bitdefender VPN program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Bitdefender\Bitdefender VPN directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove Bitdefender VPN by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Bitdefender\Bitdefender VPN\installer\installer.exe /uninstall. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. BdVpnApp.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 87.48 KB (89576 bytes) on disk.
Bitdefender VPN contains of the executables below. They occupy 22.14 MB (23216504
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- agentcontroller.exe (67.19 KB)
- bdreinit.exe (408.99 KB)
- bdsubwiz.exe (899.14 KB)
- BdVpnApp.exe (87.48 KB)
- BdVpnService.exe (102.16 KB)
- bdvpnuiapp.exe (771.82 KB)
- tapinstall.exe (103.83 KB)
- VpnService.exe (313.42 KB)
- installer.exe (725.68 KB)
- ucrt_x64.exe (1.90 MB)
- vpnpackage.exe (16.85 MB)
This web page is about Bitdefender VPN version 22.214.171.1248
alone. For other Bitdefender VPN versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Bitdefender VPN is an application by Bitdefender. Some users choose to uninstall this program. This is difficult because deleting this manually requires some knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY action to uninstall Bitdefender VPN is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Bitdefender VPN from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Bitdefender VPN or simply click the Search feature and type in "Bitdefender VPN". The Bitdefender VPN program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Bitdefender VPN in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Bitdefender VPN, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Bitdefender VPN.
8. After removing Bitdefender VPN, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Bitdefender VPN which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Bitdefender VPN using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Bitdefender VPN by Bitdefender from your PC, we are not saying that Bitdefender VPN by Bitdefender is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Bitdefender VPN supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-14 19:09:27.390