This web page is about Bitdefender VPN for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Bitdefender VPN from your PCBitdefender
. Take a look here
for more details on Bitdefender. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files\Bitdefender\Bitdefender VPN folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. The entire uninstall command line for Bitdefender VPN is C:\Program Files\Bitdefender\Bitdefender VPN\installer\installer.exe /uninstall. The program's main executable file has a size of 85.30 KB (87344 bytes) on disk and is labeled BdVpnApp.exe.
Bitdefender VPN is comprised of the following executables which take 20.20 MB (21186200
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- agentcontroller.exe (65.95 KB)
- bdreinit.exe (413.37 KB)
- bdsubwiz.exe (919.20 KB)
- BdVpnApp.exe (85.30 KB)
- BdVpnService.exe (104.04 KB)
- bdvpnuiapp.exe (790.50 KB)
- tapinstall.exe (103.83 KB)
- VpnService.exe (314.38 KB)
- installer.exe (783.20 KB)
- ucrt_x64.exe (2.16 MB)
- vpnpackage.exe (14.55 MB)
This web page is about Bitdefender VPN version 22.214.171.1248
only. For other Bitdefender VPN versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Bitdefender VPN is a program released by Bitdefender. Some computer users choose to remove this application. This can be troublesome because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove Bitdefender VPN is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Bitdefender VPN from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Bitdefender VPN or simply click the Search feature and type in "Bitdefender VPN". The Bitdefender VPN app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Bitdefender VPN in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Bitdefender VPN, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Bitdefender VPN.
8. After removing Bitdefender VPN, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Bitdefender VPN which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Bitdefender VPN with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Bitdefender VPN by Bitdefender from your PC, nor are we saying that Bitdefender VPN by Bitdefender is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Bitdefender VPN supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-05-18 21:07:18.143