This info is about BitTorrent for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall BitTorrent from your PCBitTorrent, Inc
. Further information on BitTorrent, Inc can be found here
. Click on http://www.bittorrent.com
to get more facts about BitTorrent on BitTorrent, Inc's website. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files\BitTorrent folder. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. The full command line for removing BitTorrent is "C:\Program Files\BitTorrent\BitTorrent.exe" /UNINSTALL. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. bittorrent.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 391.37 KB (400760 bytes) on disk.
BitTorrent installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 837.42 KB (857521
bytes) on disk.
- bittorrent.exe (391.37 KB)
- uninst.exe (446.06 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 7.2.1
of BitTorrent. You can find below info on other application versions of BitTorrent:
...click to view all...
BitTorrent is a program released by the software company BitTorrent, Inc. Frequently, people decide to erase this program. This can be troublesome because removing this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY procedure to erase BitTorrent is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete BitTorrent using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate BitTorrent or simply activate the Search field and type in "BitTorrent". The BitTorrent application will be found very quickly. After you select BitTorrent in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding BitTorrent, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for BitTorrent:
- The publisher is: http://www.bittorrent.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\BitTorrent\BitTorrent.exe" /UNINSTALL
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall BitTorrent.
8. After removing BitTorrent, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong BitTorrent which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing BitTorrent with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove BitTorrent by BitTorrent, Inc from your computer, nor are we saying that BitTorrent by BitTorrent, Inc is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove BitTorrent supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-07 14:45:27.907