BitLord Security Bar Toolbar
You can find on this page details on how to remove BitLord Security Bar Toolbar for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall BitLord Security Bar Toolbar from your computerBitLord Security Bar
. You can read more on BitLord Security Bar or check for application updates here
. More data about the software BitLord Security Bar Toolbar can be found at http://BitLordSecurityBar.OurToolbar.com/
. BitLord Security Bar Toolbar is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BitLord_Security_Bar directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. BitLord Security Bar Toolbar's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\BitLord_Security_Bar\uninstall.exe toolbar. BitLord_Security_BarToolbarHelper.exe is the BitLord Security Bar Toolbar's main executable file and it occupies about 64.29 KB (65832 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in BitLord Security Bar Toolbar. They occupy 159.58 KB (163408
bytes) on disk.
- BitLord_Security_BarToolbarHelper.exe (64.29 KB)
- uninstall.exe (95.29 KB)
This info is about BitLord Security Bar Toolbar version 188.8.131.52
only. Click on the links below for other BitLord Security Bar Toolbar versions:
Several files, folders and Windows registry entries will not be deleted when you want to remove BitLord Security Bar Toolbar from your PC.The files below are left behind on your disk by BitLord Security Bar Toolbar's application uninstaller when you removed it:
Usually the following registry data will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\BitLord_Security_Bar\toolbar.cfg
Additional values that you should remove:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\BitLord_Security_Bar Toolbar\DisplayName
BitLord Security Bar Toolbar is an application offered by BitLord Security Bar. Some users want to erase this program. This is efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK procedure to erase BitLord Security Bar Toolbar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove BitLord Security Bar Toolbar from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate BitLord Security Bar Toolbar or simply activate the Search feature and type in "BitLord Security Bar Toolbar". If it is installed on your PC the BitLord Security Bar Toolbar application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click BitLord Security Bar Toolbar in the list of applications, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about BitLord Security Bar Toolbar, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for BitLord Security Bar Toolbar:
- The software company is: http://BitLordSecurityBar.OurToolbar.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\BitLord_Security_Bar\uninstall.exe toolbar
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall BitLord Security Bar Toolbar.
8. After uninstalling BitLord Security Bar Toolbar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of BitLord Security Bar Toolbar which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing BitLord Security Bar Toolbar using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove BitLord Security Bar Toolbar by BitLord Security Bar from your computer, nor are we saying that BitLord Security Bar Toolbar by BitLord Security Bar is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove BitLord Security Bar Toolbar supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-01-25 18:33:09.807