BitLord Security Bar Toolbar
You can find on this page details on how to remove BitLord Security Bar Toolbar for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall BitLord Security Bar Toolbar from your computerBitLord Security Bar
. You can read more on BitLord Security Bar or check for application updates here
. More data about the software BitLord Security Bar Toolbar can be found at http://BitLordSecurityBar.OurToolbar.com/
. BitLord Security Bar Toolbar is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BitLord_Security_Bar directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. BitLord Security Bar Toolbar's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\BitLord_Security_Bar\uninstall.exe toolbar. BitLord_Security_BarToolbarHelper.exe is the BitLord Security Bar Toolbar's main executable file and it occupies about 64.29 KB (65832 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in BitLord Security Bar Toolbar. They occupy 159.58 KB (163408
bytes) on disk.
- BitLord_Security_BarToolbarHelper.exe (64.29 KB)
- uninstall.exe (95.29 KB)
This info is about BitLord Security Bar Toolbar version 126.96.36.199
only. Click on the links below for other BitLord Security Bar Toolbar versions:
Several files, folders and Windows registry entries will not be deleted when you want to remove BitLord Security Bar Toolbar from your PC.The files below are left behind on your disk by BitLord Security Bar Toolbar's application uninstaller when you removed it:
Usually the following registry data will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\BitLord_Security_Bar\toolbar.cfg
Additional values that you should remove:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\BitLord_Security_Bar Toolbar\DisplayName
BitLord Security Bar Toolbar is an application offered by BitLord Security Bar. Some users want to erase this program. This is efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK procedure to erase BitLord Security Bar Toolbar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove BitLord Security Bar Toolbar from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find BitLord Security Bar Toolbar or simply click the Search feature and type in "BitLord Security Bar Toolbar". If it is installed on your PC the BitLord Security Bar Toolbar app will be found very quickly. When you select BitLord Security Bar Toolbar in the list of apps, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about BitLord Security Bar Toolbar, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for BitLord Security Bar Toolbar:
- The software company is: http://BitLordSecurityBar.OurToolbar.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\BitLord_Security_Bar\uninstall.exe toolbar
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall BitLord Security Bar Toolbar.
8. After uninstalling BitLord Security Bar Toolbar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of BitLord Security Bar Toolbar which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing BitLord Security Bar Toolbar using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove BitLord Security Bar Toolbar by BitLord Security Bar from your computer, nor are we saying that BitLord Security Bar Toolbar by BitLord Security Bar is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove BitLord Security Bar Toolbar supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-01-25 18:33:09.807