BitLord Security Bar Toolbar
This info is about BitLord Security Bar Toolbar for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall BitLord Security Bar Toolbar from your computerBitLord Security Bar
. Take a look here
where you can read more on BitLord Security Bar. More information about BitLord Security Bar Toolbar can be found at http://BitLordSecurityBar.OurToolbar.com/
. BitLord Security Bar Toolbar is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\BitLord_Security_Bar folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The complete uninstall command line for BitLord Security Bar Toolbar is C:\Program Files\BitLord_Security_Bar\uninstall.exe toolbar. BitLord_Security_BarToolbarHelper.exe is the BitLord Security Bar Toolbar's main executable file and it occupies around 64.29 KB (65832 bytes) on disk.
BitLord Security Bar Toolbar installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 159.58 KB (163408
bytes) on disk.
- BitLord_Security_BarToolbarHelper.exe (64.29 KB)
- uninstall.exe (95.29 KB)
This data is about BitLord Security Bar Toolbar version 126.96.36.199
only. Click on the links below for other BitLord Security Bar Toolbar versions:
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you uninstall BitLord Security Bar Toolbar.Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall BitLord Security Bar Toolbar:
Usually the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\BitLord_Security_Bar\toolbar.cfg
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\BitLord_Security_Bar Toolbar\DisplayName
BitLord Security Bar Toolbar is a program offered by the software company BitLord Security Bar. Frequently, users try to remove this application. This can be hard because doing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY solution to remove BitLord Security Bar Toolbar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall BitLord Security Bar Toolbar from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate BitLord Security Bar Toolbar or simply click the Search feature and type in "BitLord Security Bar Toolbar". The BitLord Security Bar Toolbar application will be found automatically. When you click BitLord Security Bar Toolbar in the list , some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about BitLord Security Bar Toolbar, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for BitLord Security Bar Toolbar:
- The publisher is: http://BitLordSecurityBar.OurToolbar.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\BitLord_Security_Bar\uninstall.exe toolbar
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove BitLord Security Bar Toolbar.
8. After removing BitLord Security Bar Toolbar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of BitLord Security Bar Toolbar that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling BitLord Security Bar Toolbar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove BitLord Security Bar Toolbar by BitLord Security Bar from your computer, we are not saying that BitLord Security Bar Toolbar by BitLord Security Bar is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove BitLord Security Bar Toolbar in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-03-27 06:26:12.270