You can find below detailed information on how to remove BetterHash for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall BetterHash from your systemInnovative Solutions
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Innovative Solutions. BetterHash is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BetterHash directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. You can remove BetterHash by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\BetterHash\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 10.42 MB (10926664 bytes) on disk and is titled BetterHash.exe.
BetterHash installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 18.76 MB (19672417
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BetterHash.exe (10.42 MB)
- nvidia-smi.exe (497.48 KB)
- pcupd.exe (1.90 MB)
- prelogin.exe (607.07 KB)
- unins000.exe (866.16 KB)
- EthDcrMiner64.exe (3.04 MB)
- powercore-main-g.exe (628.00 KB)
- miner.exe (312.50 KB)
- powercore-main.exe (573.50 KB)
This web page is about BetterHash version 22.214.171.124
only. You can find below info on other application versions of BetterHash:
...click to view all...
BetterHash is a program offered by Innovative Solutions. Some people choose to remove it. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY practice to remove BetterHash is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove BetterHash from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find BetterHash or simply activate the Search feature and type in "BetterHash". If it exists on your system the BetterHash app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select BetterHash in the list of apps, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about BetterHash, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove BetterHash.
8. After uninstalling BetterHash, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong BetterHash that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing BetterHash using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove BetterHash by Innovative Solutions from your PC, we are not saying that BetterHash by Innovative Solutions is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove BetterHash supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-15 21:27:04.853