This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Betriebstools_Basis\DiagnosisPlatformAPI for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall Betriebstools_Basis\DiagnosisPlatformAPI from your systemMercedes-Benz
. Go over here
for more information on Mercedes-Benz. You can read more about about Betriebstools_Basis\DiagnosisPlatformAPI at www.service-and-parts.net
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mercedes-Benz directory (same installation drive as Windows). Betriebstools_Basis\DiagnosisPlatformAPI's primary file takes about 149.28 KB (152864 bytes) and its name is elevate.exe.
The executables below are part of Betriebstools_Basis\DiagnosisPlatformAPI. They occupy an average of 149.28 KB (152864
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 16.7.30
of Betriebstools_Basis\DiagnosisPlatformAPI. You can find below info on other application versions of Betriebstools_Basis\DiagnosisPlatformAPI:
Betriebstools_Basis\DiagnosisPlatformAPI is an application by Mercedes-Benz. Some users decide to erase it. This can be efortful because deleting this manually requires some knowledge related to PCs. The best QUICK manner to erase Betriebstools_Basis\DiagnosisPlatformAPI is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Betriebstools_Basis\DiagnosisPlatformAPI from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Betriebstools_Basis\DiagnosisPlatformAPI or simply activate the Search field and type in "Betriebstools_Basis\DiagnosisPlatformAPI". If it is installed on your PC the Betriebstools_Basis\DiagnosisPlatformAPI app will be found automatically. After you click Betriebstools_Basis\DiagnosisPlatformAPI in the list of applications, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Betriebstools_Basis\DiagnosisPlatformAPI, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Betriebstools_Basis\DiagnosisPlatformAPI.
8. After uninstalling Betriebstools_Basis\DiagnosisPlatformAPI, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Betriebstools_Basis\DiagnosisPlatformAPI which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Betriebstools_Basis\DiagnosisPlatformAPI using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Betriebstools_Basis\DiagnosisPlatformAPI by Mercedes-Benz from your computer, nor are we saying that Betriebstools_Basis\DiagnosisPlatformAPI by Mercedes-Benz is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Betriebstools_Basis\DiagnosisPlatformAPI in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-24 09:32:07.803