This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Betriebstools_Basis\DiagnosisPlatformAPI for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall Betriebstools_Basis\DiagnosisPlatformAPI from your computerMercedes-Benz
. Further information on Mercedes-Benz can be seen here
. Detailed information about Betriebstools_Basis\DiagnosisPlatformAPI can be found at www.service-and-parts.net
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\Mercedes-Benz directory. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. The program's main executable file occupies 24.50 KB (25088 bytes) on disk and is called RebootDiagnosisDevice.exe.
Betriebstools_Basis\DiagnosisPlatformAPI installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 24.50 KB (25088
bytes) on disk.
- RebootDiagnosisDevice.exe (24.50 KB)
The current page applies to Betriebstools_Basis\DiagnosisPlatformAPI version 18.5.4
alone. You can find here a few links to other Betriebstools_Basis\DiagnosisPlatformAPI versions:
Betriebstools_Basis\DiagnosisPlatformAPI is an application by the software company Mercedes-Benz. Frequently, people try to erase it. This can be difficult because deleting this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY practice to erase Betriebstools_Basis\DiagnosisPlatformAPI is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Betriebstools_Basis\DiagnosisPlatformAPI with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Betriebstools_Basis\DiagnosisPlatformAPI or simply click the Search field and type in "Betriebstools_Basis\DiagnosisPlatformAPI". If it exists on your system the Betriebstools_Basis\DiagnosisPlatformAPI application will be found automatically. When you click Betriebstools_Basis\DiagnosisPlatformAPI in the list , the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Betriebstools_Basis\DiagnosisPlatformAPI, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Betriebstools_Basis\DiagnosisPlatformAPI.
8. After uninstalling Betriebstools_Basis\DiagnosisPlatformAPI, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Betriebstools_Basis\DiagnosisPlatformAPI which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Betriebstools_Basis\DiagnosisPlatformAPI using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Betriebstools_Basis\DiagnosisPlatformAPI by Mercedes-Benz from your PC, we are not saying that Betriebstools_Basis\DiagnosisPlatformAPI by Mercedes-Benz is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Betriebstools_Basis\DiagnosisPlatformAPI supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-05-24 09:46:00.013