Bejeweled 2 Deluxe
Bejeweled 2 Deluxe is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall Bejeweled 2 Deluxe from your systemWildTangent
. Go over here
for more details on WildTangent. Detailed information about Bejeweled 2 Deluxe can be found at http://support.wildgames.com
. Usually the Bejeweled 2 Deluxe program is placed in the C:\Program Files\Gateway Games\Bejeweled 2 Deluxe directory, depending on the user's option during install. Bejeweled 2 Deluxe's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Gateway Games\Bejeweled 2 Deluxe\Uninstall.exe. WinBej2.exe is the Bejeweled 2 Deluxe's main executable file and it takes approximately 1.60 MB (1675264 bytes) on disk.
Bejeweled 2 Deluxe is composed of the following executables which occupy 3.90 MB (4092881
bytes) on disk:
- Uninstall.exe (135.20 KB)
- WinBej2-WT.exe (2.17 MB)
- WinBej2.exe (1.60 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 014944
of Bejeweled 2 Deluxe. Click on the links below for other Bejeweled 2 Deluxe versions:
...click to view all...
Bejeweled 2 Deluxe is a program released by the software company WildTangent. Some computer users decide to erase this application. This is efortful because doing this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE solution to erase Bejeweled 2 Deluxe is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Bejeweled 2 Deluxe from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Bejeweled 2 Deluxe or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Bejeweled 2 Deluxe". The Bejeweled 2 Deluxe program will be found very quickly. When you click Bejeweled 2 Deluxe in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Bejeweled 2 Deluxe, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Bejeweled 2 Deluxe:
- The publisher is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Gateway Games\Bejeweled 2 Deluxe\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Bejeweled 2 Deluxe.
8. After uninstalling Bejeweled 2 Deluxe, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Bejeweled 2 Deluxe which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Bejeweled 2 Deluxe using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Bejeweled 2 Deluxe by WildTangent from your computer, nor are we saying that Bejeweled 2 Deluxe by WildTangent is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Bejeweled 2 Deluxe in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-07-21 04:32:11.587