Bejeweled 2 Deluxe
Bejeweled 2 Deluxe is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Bejeweled 2 Deluxe from your systemWildTangent
. You can read more on WildTangent or check for application updates here
. You can read more about related to Bejeweled 2 Deluxe at http://support.wildgames.com
. Bejeweled 2 Deluxe is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\HP Games\Bejeweled 2 Deluxe directory, depending on the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for Bejeweled 2 Deluxe is "C:\Program Files\HP Games\Bejeweled 2 Deluxe\Uninstall.exe". WinBej2-WT.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 2.22 MB (2332416 bytes) on disk.
Bejeweled 2 Deluxe contains of the executables below. They occupy 3.95 MB (4146072
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (135.15 KB)
- WinBej2-WT.exe (2.22 MB)
- WinBej2.exe (1.60 MB)
The current web page applies to Bejeweled 2 Deluxe version 017698
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Bejeweled 2 Deluxe:
...click to view all...
Bejeweled 2 Deluxe is a program offered by the software company WildTangent. Some people want to erase this program. This can be efortful because performing this manually requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase Bejeweled 2 Deluxe is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Bejeweled 2 Deluxe from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Bejeweled 2 Deluxe or simply activate the Search field and type in "Bejeweled 2 Deluxe". If it exists on your system the Bejeweled 2 Deluxe app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Bejeweled 2 Deluxe in the list , some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Bejeweled 2 Deluxe, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Bejeweled 2 Deluxe:
- The software company is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\HP Games\Bejeweled 2 Deluxe\Uninstall.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Bejeweled 2 Deluxe.
8. After removing Bejeweled 2 Deluxe, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Bejeweled 2 Deluxe that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Bejeweled 2 Deluxe with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Bejeweled 2 Deluxe by WildTangent from your computer, we are not saying that Bejeweled 2 Deluxe by WildTangent is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Bejeweled 2 Deluxe in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-02-13 23:49:31.420