You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Bee Garden for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Bee Garden from your PCWildTangent
. Further information on WildTangent can be seen here
. You can see more info related to Bee Garden at http://support.wildgames.com
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\HP Games\Bee Garden folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. You can uninstall Bee Garden by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\HP Games\Bee Garden\uninstall\uninstaller.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. game_beegarden-WT.exe is the Bee Garden's primary executable file and it occupies about 2.65 MB (2778344 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with Bee Garden. They occupy about 5.19 MB (5440984
bytes) on disk.
- game_beegarden-WT.exe (2.65 MB)
- game_beegarden.exe (2.20 MB)
- uninstaller.exe (344.23 KB)
The current page applies to Bee Garden version 18.104.22.168
only. Click on the links below for other Bee Garden versions:
Bee Garden is a program offered by WildTangent. Frequently, users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK solution to remove Bee Garden is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Bee Garden with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Bee Garden or simply activate the Search field and type in "Bee Garden". If it exists on your system the Bee Garden program will be found very quickly. After you select Bee Garden in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Bee Garden, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Bee Garden:
- The web site of the program is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\HP Games\Bee Garden\uninstall\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Bee Garden.
8. After removing Bee Garden, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Bee Garden which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Bee Garden using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Bee Garden by WildTangent from your computer, we are not saying that Bee Garden by WildTangent is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Bee Garden supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-26 10:00:33.750