Bee Garden is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Bee Garden from your systemWildTangent
. Go over here
where you can read more on WildTangent. More details about Bee Garden can be found at http://support.wildgames.com
. Usually the Bee Garden application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\BeeGarden folder, depending on the user's option during install. "C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\BeeGarden\uninstall\uninstaller.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove Bee Garden. Bee Garden's main file takes around 2.65 MB (2779840 bytes) and its name is game_beegarden-WT.exe.
The executable files below are part of Bee Garden. They occupy an average of 5.19 MB (5442480
bytes) on disk.
- game_beegarden-WT.exe (2.65 MB)
- game_beegarden.exe (2.20 MB)
- uninstaller.exe (344.23 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of Bee Garden. You can find below info on other releases of Bee Garden:
Bee Garden is an application released by the software company WildTangent. Sometimes, computer users try to erase this program. This can be efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK practice to erase Bee Garden is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Bee Garden with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Bee Garden or simply click the Search feature and type in "Bee Garden". If it is installed on your PC the Bee Garden app will be found automatically. After you click Bee Garden in the list of programs, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Bee Garden, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Bee Garden:
- The web site of the program is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\BeeGarden\uninstall\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Bee Garden.
8. After uninstalling Bee Garden, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Bee Garden that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Bee Garden using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Bee Garden by WildTangent from your PC, nor are we saying that Bee Garden by WildTangent is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Bee Garden in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-07 08:12:17.087