Bee Garden is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Bee Garden from your systemWildTangent
. Go over here
where you can read more on WildTangent. More details about Bee Garden can be found at http://support.wildgames.com
. Usually the Bee Garden application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\BeeGarden folder, depending on the user's option during install. "C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\BeeGarden\uninstall\uninstaller.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove Bee Garden. Bee Garden's main file takes around 2.65 MB (2779840 bytes) and its name is game_beegarden-WT.exe.
The executable files below are part of Bee Garden. They occupy an average of 5.19 MB (5442480
bytes) on disk.
- game_beegarden-WT.exe (2.65 MB)
- game_beegarden.exe (2.20 MB)
- uninstaller.exe (344.23 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of Bee Garden. You can find below info on other releases of Bee Garden:
Bee Garden is an application released by the software company WildTangent. Sometimes, computer users try to erase this program. This can be efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK practice to erase Bee Garden is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Bee Garden with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Bee Garden or simply click the Search field and type in "Bee Garden". If it exists on your system the Bee Garden application will be found very quickly. After you select Bee Garden in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Bee Garden, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Bee Garden:
- The software company is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\BeeGarden\uninstall\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Bee Garden.
8. After uninstalling Bee Garden, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Bee Garden that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Bee Garden using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Bee Garden by WildTangent from your PC, nor are we saying that Bee Garden by WildTangent is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Bee Garden in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-07 08:12:17.087