This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall BearShare for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall BearShare from your computerFree Peers, Inc.
. More data about Free Peers, Inc. can be read here
. You can read more about related to BearShare at http://www.freepeers.com
. BearShare's complete uninstall command line is C:\PROGRA~2\BEARSH~1\UNWISE.EXE C:\PROGRA~2\BEARSH~1\INSTALL.LOG. The application's main executable file is named BearShare.exe and it has a size of 1.27 MB (1327104 bytes).
BearShare installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.70 MB (1784320
bytes) on disk.
- BearShare.exe (1.27 MB)
- UNWISE.EXE (158.50 KB)
- Webstats.exe (288.00 KB)
This web page is about BearShare version 22.214.171.124
alone. You can find below info on other releases of BearShare:
...click to view all...
BearShare is an application marketed by the software company Free Peers, Inc.. Frequently, computer users choose to erase it. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK action to erase BearShare is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove BearShare from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate BearShare or simply activate the Search field and type in "BearShare". If it is installed on your PC the BearShare app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click BearShare in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding BearShare, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for BearShare:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.freepeers.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\PROGRA~2\BEARSH~1\UNWISE.EXE C:\PROGRA~2\BEARSH~1\INSTALL.LOG
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove BearShare.
8. After removing BearShare, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of BearShare that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling BearShare using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall BearShare by Free Peers, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that BearShare by Free Peers, Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall BearShare in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-31 11:16:19.383