Battlefield 4™ CTE
You can find below details on how to remove Battlefield 4™ CTE for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Battlefield 4™ CTE from your PCElectronic Arts
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Electronic Arts. Click on http://www.ea.com
to get more facts about Battlefield 4™ CTE on Electronic Arts's website. Battlefield 4™ CTE is usually set up in the C:\Origin\Battlefield 4 CTE folder, depending on the user's decision. The full command line for removing Battlefield 4™ CTE is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\Battlefield 4 CTE\Cleanup.exe" uninstall_game -autologging. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. Cleanup.exe is the Battlefield 4™ CTE's main executable file and it occupies approximately 832.15 KB (852120 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Battlefield 4™ CTE. They occupy 832.15 KB (852120
bytes) on disk.
This page is about Battlefield 4™ CTE version 220.127.116.11245
alone. Click on the links below for other Battlefield 4™ CTE versions:
...click to view all...
Battlefield 4™ CTE is an application offered by the software company Electronic Arts. Sometimes, computer users want to erase this application. This can be difficult because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK practice to erase Battlefield 4™ CTE is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Battlefield 4™ CTE from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Battlefield 4™ CTE or simply click the Search feature and type in "Battlefield 4™ CTE". If it exists on your system the Battlefield 4™ CTE program will be found very quickly. After you select Battlefield 4™ CTE in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Battlefield 4™ CTE, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Battlefield 4™ CTE:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.ea.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\Battlefield 4 CTE\Cleanup.exe" uninstall_game -autologging
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Battlefield 4™ CTE.
8. After uninstalling Battlefield 4™ CTE, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Battlefield 4™ CTE which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Battlefield 4™ CTE with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Battlefield 4™ CTE by Electronic Arts from your computer, we are not saying that Battlefield 4™ CTE by Electronic Arts is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Battlefield 4™ CTE supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-06 19:56:42.020