Battlefield 4™ CTE
This info is about Battlefield 4™ CTE for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Battlefield 4™ CTE from your computerElectronic Arts
. You can read more on Electronic Arts or check for application updates here
. More information about Battlefield 4™ CTE can be found at http://www.ea.com
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\Battlefield 4 CTE directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. You can remove Battlefield 4™ CTE by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\Battlefield 4 CTE\Cleanup.exe" uninstall_game -autologging. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. Cleanup.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 833.72 KB (853728 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with Battlefield 4™ CTE. They occupy about 833.72 KB (853728
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to Battlefield 4™ CTE version 126.96.36.19913
alone. For other Battlefield 4™ CTE versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Battlefield 4™ CTE is an application marketed by Electronic Arts. Some users choose to erase it. This is easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some skill regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase Battlefield 4™ CTE is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Battlefield 4™ CTE using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Battlefield 4™ CTE or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Battlefield 4™ CTE". The Battlefield 4™ CTE application will be found very quickly. When you select Battlefield 4™ CTE in the list of applications, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Battlefield 4™ CTE, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Battlefield 4™ CTE:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.ea.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\Battlefield 4 CTE\Cleanup.exe" uninstall_game -autologging
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Battlefield 4™ CTE.
8. After uninstalling Battlefield 4™ CTE, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Battlefield 4™ CTE which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Battlefield 4™ CTE using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Battlefield 4™ CTE by Electronic Arts from your computer, nor are we saying that Battlefield 4™ CTE by Electronic Arts is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Battlefield 4™ CTE supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-21 16:29:20.733