This page is about BattlePing for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall BattlePing from your systemBattlePing
. More information on BattlePing can be found here
. Click on http://www.battleping.com
to get more details about BattlePing on BattlePing's website. BattlePing is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BattlePing directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\BattlePing\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove BattlePing. BattlePing.exe is the BattlePing's primary executable file and it occupies about 341.00 KB (349184 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside BattlePing. They occupy about 4.99 MB (5231207
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BattlePing.exe (341.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (393.50 KB)
- wyUpdate.exe (421.91 KB)
- networktunnelx64helper.exe (751.86 KB)
- plinkbpbrowse.exe (304.00 KB)
- plinkforss5.exe (515.15 KB)
- ss5capcmd.exe (73.93 KB)
- ss5capengine_battleping.exe (1.37 MB)
- tunnel1.exe (129 B)
- tunnel2.exe (137 B)
- tunnel3.exe (133 B)
- tunnel4.exe (129 B)
- tunnel5.exe (165 B)
- tunnelf.exe (161 B)
- tunnelo.exe (5.06 KB)
- plinkbpbrowse.exe (296.00 KB)
This web page is about BattlePing version 220.127.116.11
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of BattlePing:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Part_A few of these are listed below.Folders remaining:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall BattlePing:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\BattlePing\BattlePing.exe
BattlePing is an application by BattlePing. Sometimes, people want to erase this program. This is efortful because doing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY action to erase BattlePing is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall BattlePing from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate BattlePing or simply click the Search field and type in "BattlePing". If it is installed on your PC the BattlePing app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select BattlePing in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding BattlePing, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for BattlePing:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.battleping.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\BattlePing\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall BattlePing.
8. After removing BattlePing, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong BattlePing that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling BattlePing with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall BattlePing by BattlePing from your computer, nor are we saying that BattlePing by BattlePing is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall BattlePing in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-06 23:52:59.963