This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall BattlePing for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall BattlePing from your systemBattlePing
. Go over here
where you can read more on BattlePing. More information about the application BattlePing can be seen at http://www.battleping.com
. BattlePing is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Battlepingv1 folder, depending on the user's option. The full command line for removing BattlePing is C:\Program Files (x86)\Battlepingv1\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. BattlePing's primary file takes about 350.45 KB (358856 bytes) and its name is BattlePing.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with BattlePing. They occupy about 5.66 MB (5932087
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BattlePing.exe (350.45 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (394.50 KB)
- wyUpdate.exe (421.91 KB)
- networktunnelx64helper.exe (1.36 MB)
- plinkbpbrowse.exe (304.00 KB)
- plinkforss5.exe (515.15 KB)
- ss5capcmd.exe (78.36 KB)
- ss5capengine_battleping.exe (1.40 MB)
- tunnel1.exe (129 B)
- tunnel2.exe (137 B)
- tunnel3.exe (133 B)
- tunnel4.exe (129 B)
- tunnel5.exe (165 B)
- tunnelf.exe (193 B)
- tunnelo.exe (6.70 KB)
- plinkbpbrowse.exe (296.00 KB)
The current web page applies to BattlePing version 1.4.5
only. You can find below a few links to other BattlePing releases:
...click to view all...
BattlePing is a program marketed by the software company BattlePing. Some computer users try to erase this application. This can be easier said than done because removing this manually takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK way to erase BattlePing is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete BattlePing from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find BattlePing or simply click the Search field and type in "BattlePing". The BattlePing app will be found very quickly. After you click BattlePing in the list of applications, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about BattlePing, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for BattlePing:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.battleping.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Battlepingv1\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall BattlePing.
8. After uninstalling BattlePing, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong BattlePing that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing BattlePing using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall BattlePing by BattlePing from your PC, nor are we saying that BattlePing by BattlePing is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall BattlePing supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-11 04:55:17.987