You can find below detailed information on how to remove Bandizip for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Bandizip from your systemBandisoft.com
. Open here
where you can find out more on Bandisoft.com. Further information about Bandizip can be seen at http://www.bandicam.com/bandizip/
. Bandizip is usually set up in the C:\users\jose\Local Settings\Application Data\Bandizip folder, regulated by the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for Bandizip is C:\users\jose\Local Settings\Application Data\Bandizip\Uninstall.exe. Bandizip's primary file takes around 1.46 MB (1533856 bytes) and its name is Bandizip64.exe.
The executable files below are part of Bandizip. They occupy about 4.25 MB (4452762
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Aiview32.exe (637.91 KB)
- unace32.exe (75.91 KB)
- Updater.exe (259.91 KB)
- bz.exe (7.17 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (101.35 KB)
- Bandizip64.exe (1.46 MB)
- RegDll64.exe (121.67 KB)
- RegDll32.exe (114.17 KB)
- Bandizip32.exe (1.12 MB)
- 7zG.exe (222.50 KB)
- 7z.exe (160.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.0
of Bandizip. You can find below a few links to other Bandizip releases:
...click to view all...
Bandizip is a program by Bandisoft.com. Sometimes, computer users want to remove it. This is troublesome because doing this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove Bandizip is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Bandizip from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Bandizip or simply click the Search feature and type in "Bandizip". If it is installed on your PC the Bandizip application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Bandizip in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Bandizip, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Bandizip:
- The publisher is: http://www.bandicam.com/bandizip/
- The uninstall string is: C:\users\jose\Local Settings\Application Data\Bandizip\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Bandizip.
8. After uninstalling Bandizip, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Bandizip which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Bandizip using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Bandizip by Bandisoft.com from your computer, nor are we saying that Bandizip by Bandisoft.com is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Bandizip supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-10-01 19:23:44.110