You can find below detailed information on how to remove Bandizip for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Bandizip from your systemBandisoft.com
. Open here
where you can find out more on Bandisoft.com. Further information about Bandizip can be seen at http://www.bandicam.com/bandizip/
. Bandizip is usually set up in the C:\users\jose\Local Settings\Application Data\Bandizip folder, regulated by the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for Bandizip is C:\users\jose\Local Settings\Application Data\Bandizip\Uninstall.exe. Bandizip's primary file takes around 1.46 MB (1533856 bytes) and its name is Bandizip64.exe.
The executable files below are part of Bandizip. They occupy about 4.25 MB (4452762
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Aiview32.exe (637.91 KB)
- unace32.exe (75.91 KB)
- Updater.exe (259.91 KB)
- bz.exe (7.17 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (101.35 KB)
- Bandizip64.exe (1.46 MB)
- RegDll64.exe (121.67 KB)
- RegDll32.exe (114.17 KB)
- Bandizip32.exe (1.12 MB)
- 7zG.exe (222.50 KB)
- 7z.exe (160.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.0
of Bandizip. You can find below a few links to other Bandizip releases:
...click to view all...
Bandizip is a program by Bandisoft.com. Sometimes, computer users want to remove it. This is troublesome because doing this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove Bandizip is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Bandizip from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Bandizip or simply click the Search feature and type in "Bandizip". The Bandizip program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Bandizip in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Bandizip, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Bandizip:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.bandicam.com/bandizip/
- The uninstall string is: C:\users\jose\Local Settings\Application Data\Bandizip\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Bandizip.
8. After uninstalling Bandizip, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Bandizip which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Bandizip using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Bandizip by Bandisoft.com from your computer, nor are we saying that Bandizip by Bandisoft.com is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Bandizip supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-01 19:23:44.110