This page is about Bandizip for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall Bandizip from your computerBandisoft.com
. Go over here
where you can read more on Bandisoft.com. More information about Bandizip can be found at https://www.bandisoft.com/bandizip/
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files\Bandizip folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Bandizip by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Bandizip\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is named Bandizip.exe and its approximative size is 2.35 MB (2462592 bytes).
Bandizip is composed of the following executables which occupy 5.68 MB (5959448
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- Arkview.exe (1.66 MB)
- Bandizip.exe (2.35 MB)
- bz.exe (412.88 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (594.01 KB)
- Updater.exe (363.88 KB)
- RegDll.x64.exe (182.88 KB)
- RegDll.x86.exe (161.88 KB)
The current page applies to Bandizip version 7.020
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Bandizip:
...click to view all...
Bandizip is an application released by the software company Bandisoft.com. Some users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this manually takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY way to remove Bandizip is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Bandizip from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Bandizip or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Bandizip". The Bandizip application will be found automatically. After you select Bandizip in the list of applications, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Bandizip, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Bandizip:
- The web site of the application is: https://www.bandisoft.com/bandizip/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Bandizip\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Bandizip.
8. After removing Bandizip, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Bandizip that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Bandizip using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Bandizip by Bandisoft.com from your computer, we are not saying that Bandizip by Bandisoft.com is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Bandizip supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-11-04 02:06:56.720