You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Bandicut for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Bandicut from your computerBandicam.com
. You can read more on Bandicam.com or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about Bandicut can be found at https://www.bandicam.com/bandicut-video-cutter/support/
. Usually the Bandicut application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Bandicut directory, depending on the user's option during setup. Bandicut's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Bandicut\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 3.27 MB (3428808 bytes) on disk and is titled bdcut.exe.
The following executables are installed beside Bandicut. They take about 3.62 MB (3794968
bytes) on disk.
- bdcut.exe (3.27 MB)
- uninstall.exe (357.58 KB)
The current web page applies to Bandicut version 22.214.171.1242
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Bandicut:
...click to view all...
Bandicut is a program released by Bandicam.com. Some people want to remove this program. This is troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY practice to remove Bandicut is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Bandicut from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Bandicut or simply click the Search field and type in "Bandicut". If it exists on your system the Bandicut program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Bandicut in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Bandicut, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Bandicut:
- The web site of the application is: https://www.bandicam.com/bandicut-video-cutter/support/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Bandicut\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Bandicut.
8. After uninstalling Bandicut, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Bandicut which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Bandicut using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Bandicut by Bandicam.com from your computer, nor are we saying that Bandicut by Bandicam.com is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Bandicut supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-14 20:06:44.033