You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Bandicut for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Bandicut from your systemBandicam.com
. Check out here
where you can read more on Bandicam.com. You can see more info on Bandicut at https://www.bandicam.com/bandicut-video-cutter/support/
. Bandicut is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Bandicut folder, depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\Bandicut\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Bandicut. The program's main executable file is titled bdcut.exe and its approximative size is 3.84 MB (4023200 bytes).
Bandicut is comprised of the following executables which occupy 4.20 MB (4406880
bytes) on disk:
- bdcut.exe (3.84 MB)
- uninstall.exe (374.69 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.112
of Bandicut. You can find here a few links to other Bandicut versions:
...click to view all...
Bandicut is a program by the software company Bandicam.com. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this application. This is easier said than done because doing this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY action to uninstall Bandicut is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Bandicut using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Bandicut or simply click the Search feature and type in "Bandicut". If it is installed on your PC the Bandicut application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Bandicut in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Bandicut, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Bandicut:
- The software company is: https://www.bandicam.com/bandicut-video-cutter/support/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Bandicut\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Bandicut.
8. After removing Bandicut, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Bandicut that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Bandicut using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Bandicut by Bandicam.com from your computer, we are not saying that Bandicut by Bandicam.com is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Bandicut supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-11-02 21:29:29.877