BackupOutlook is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall BackupOutlook from your PCWisco
. Go over here
for more information on Wisco. You can get more details on BackupOutlook at http://www.BackupOutlook.com
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files\Wisco\BackupOutlook directory (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for BackupOutlook is C:\Program Files\Wisco\BackupOutlook\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is called BackupOutlook.exe and occupies 3.54 MB (3713136 bytes).
BackupOutlook contains of the executables below. They occupy 4.71 MB (4943310
bytes) on disk.
- BackupOutlook.exe (3.54 MB)
- BackupOutlookHelper.exe (495.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (706.34 KB)
The current web page applies to BackupOutlook version 3.0.18
alone. Click on the links below for other BackupOutlook versions:
...click to view all...
BackupOutlook is an application by the software company Wisco. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY action to erase BackupOutlook is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove BackupOutlook from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate BackupOutlook or simply click the Search field and type in "BackupOutlook". If it exists on your system the BackupOutlook app will be found very quickly. When you click BackupOutlook in the list of apps, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about BackupOutlook, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for BackupOutlook:
- The publisher is: http://www.BackupOutlook.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Wisco\BackupOutlook\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall BackupOutlook.
8. After removing BackupOutlook, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of BackupOutlook which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing BackupOutlook with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove BackupOutlook by Wisco from your PC, nor are we saying that BackupOutlook by Wisco is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove BackupOutlook supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-25 07:57:25.047