BackupOutlook is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall BackupOutlook from your computerWisco
. You can find out more on Wisco or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.BackupOutlook.com
if you want to read more on BackupOutlook on Wisco's web page. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Wisco\BackupOutlook folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\Wisco\BackupOutlook\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove BackupOutlook. The application's main executable file has a size of 3.43 MB (3600120 bytes) on disk and is named BackupOutlook.exe.
The following executables are installed together with BackupOutlook. They occupy about 4.11 MB (4307474
bytes) on disk.
- BackupOutlook.exe (3.43 MB)
- unins000.exe (690.78 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.1.6
of BackupOutlook. You can find below info on other releases of BackupOutlook:
...click to view all...
BackupOutlook is an application released by the software company Wisco. Frequently, users want to uninstall this application. This can be difficult because performing this manually requires some skill related to PCs. The best EASY action to uninstall BackupOutlook is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove BackupOutlook from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate BackupOutlook or simply click the Search feature and type in "BackupOutlook". The BackupOutlook application will be found automatically. After you select BackupOutlook in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding BackupOutlook, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for BackupOutlook:
- The software company is: http://www.BackupOutlook.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Wisco\BackupOutlook\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall BackupOutlook.
8. After uninstalling BackupOutlook, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong BackupOutlook which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling BackupOutlook with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall BackupOutlook by Wisco from your computer, we are not saying that BackupOutlook by Wisco is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall BackupOutlook supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-01 18:45:08.323