You can find below detailed information on how to remove BT Locker for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall BT Locker from your PCLenovo
. Further information on Lenovo can be seen here
. Click on http://www.lenovo.com/
to get more info about BT Locker on Lenovo's website. BT Locker is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\Lenovo\BTlocker folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling BT Locker is C:\Program Files\Lenovo\BtLocker\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. BTLocker.exe is the BT Locker's primary executable file and it takes circa 719.93 KB (737208 bytes) on disk.
BT Locker contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.49 MB (2609304
bytes) on disk.
- BTDemoService.exe (144.43 KB)
- BTLocker.exe (719.93 KB)
- LockWorkStation.exe (15.43 KB)
- RestartThread.exe (34.93 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.60 MB)
The current page applies to BT Locker version 1.1.01.51
only. You can find below info on other application versions of BT Locker:
BT Locker is a program offered by the software company Lenovo. Sometimes, computer users want to erase this program. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this by hand takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase BT Locker is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove BT Locker from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find BT Locker or simply activate the Search field and type in "BT Locker". If it exists on your system the BT Locker application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select BT Locker in the list , the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding BT Locker, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for BT Locker:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.lenovo.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Lenovo\BtLocker\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall BT Locker.
8. After removing BT Locker, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong BT Locker which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing BT Locker with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove BT Locker by Lenovo from your computer, nor are we saying that BT Locker by Lenovo is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove BT Locker in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 18:49:53.463