BT Locker is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall BT Locker from your PCLenovo
. You can read more on Lenovo or check for application updates here
. Further information about BT Locker can be found at http://www.lenovo.com/
. Usually the BT Locker application is found in the C:\Program Files\Lenovo\BTlocker directory, depending on the user's option during install. BT Locker's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Lenovo\BtLocker\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is labeled BTLocker.exe and its approximative size is 615.93 KB (630712 bytes).
The executables below are part of BT Locker. They take an average of 2.45 MB (2565401
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BTDemoService.exe (139.93 KB)
- BTLocker.exe (615.93 KB)
- InstallService.exe (33.43 KB)
- LockWorkStation.exe (15.43 KB)
- RestartThread.exe (34.93 KB)
- StartAutoupdateProc.exe (15.93 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.61 MB)
The current page applies to BT Locker version 1.1.01.26
alone. For more BT Locker versions please click below:
BT Locker is a program released by Lenovo. Frequently, computer users try to remove it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this manually takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY way to remove BT Locker is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete BT Locker from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate BT Locker or simply click the Search feature and type in "BT Locker". The BT Locker application will be found automatically. When you select BT Locker in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding BT Locker, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for BT Locker:
- The publisher is: http://www.lenovo.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Lenovo\BtLocker\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall BT Locker.
8. After uninstalling BT Locker, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of BT Locker which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling BT Locker using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove BT Locker by Lenovo from your PC, nor are we saying that BT Locker by Lenovo is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove BT Locker in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-03 09:49:56.793