You can find on this page details on how to remove BS.Player FREE for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall BS.Player FREE from your PCWebteh, d.o.o.
. Further information on Webteh, d.o.o. can be found here
. More information about BS.Player FREE can be found at http://www.bsplayer.com
. BS.Player FREE is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\Webteh\BSplayer folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. C:\Program Files\Webteh\BSplayer\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall BS.Player FREE. The application's main executable file is called bsplayer.exe and it has a size of 1.81 MB (1896960 bytes).
BS.Player FREE installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.43 MB (2552271
bytes) on disk.
- bsplay.exe (12.50 KB)
- bsplayer.exe (1.81 MB)
- codecmanager.exe (544.86 KB)
- uninstall.EXE (70.09 KB)
The current web page applies to BS.Player FREE version 2.41.1003
only. You can find below info on other releases of BS.Player FREE:
...click to view all...
BS.Player FREE is an application marketed by the software company Webteh, d.o.o.. Frequently, computer users want to remove it. This can be troublesome because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE way to remove BS.Player FREE is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove BS.Player FREE with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find BS.Player FREE or simply activate the Search feature and type in "BS.Player FREE". If it exists on your system the BS.Player FREE program will be found very quickly. After you click BS.Player FREE in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding BS.Player FREE, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for BS.Player FREE:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.bsplayer.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Webteh\BSplayer\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall BS.Player FREE.
8. After uninstalling BS.Player FREE, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of BS.Player FREE that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling BS.Player FREE using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall BS.Player FREE by Webteh, d.o.o. from your PC, we are not saying that BS.Player FREE by Webteh, d.o.o. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall BS.Player FREE supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-01 17:29:49.873