BS.Player FREE is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall BS.Player FREE from your computerWebteh, d.o.o.
. Further information on Webteh, d.o.o. can be found here
. Further information about BS.Player FREE can be seen at http://www.bsplayer.com
. Usually the BS.Player FREE application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Webteh\BSplayer folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing BS.Player FREE is C:\Program Files (x86)\Webteh\BSplayer\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. BS.Player FREE's main file takes about 1.87 MB (1962496 bytes) and its name is bsplayer.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with BS.Player FREE. They occupy about 2.57 MB (2691670
bytes) on disk.
- bsplay.exe (12.50 KB)
- bspadmin.exe (65.37 KB)
- bsplayer.exe (1.87 MB)
- codecmanager.exe (551.55 KB)
- uninstall.EXE (70.16 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.53.1034
of BS.Player FREE. For more BS.Player FREE versions please click below:
...click to view all...
BS.Player FREE is an application by Webteh, d.o.o.. Frequently, computer users choose to remove it. This is efortful because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY manner to remove BS.Player FREE is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete BS.Player FREE with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find BS.Player FREE or simply click the Search feature and type in "BS.Player FREE". If it exists on your system the BS.Player FREE application will be found very quickly. After you select BS.Player FREE in the list of programs, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about BS.Player FREE, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for BS.Player FREE:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.bsplayer.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Webteh\BSplayer\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove BS.Player FREE.
8. After uninstalling BS.Player FREE, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong BS.Player FREE that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling BS.Player FREE with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove BS.Player FREE by Webteh, d.o.o. from your PC, nor are we saying that BS.Player FREE by Webteh, d.o.o. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove BS.Player FREE supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-25 02:31:53.600