This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall BCUninstaller for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall BCUninstaller from your computerMarcin Szeniak
. Additional info about Marcin Szeniak can be found here
. Click on http://klocmansoftware.weebly.com/
to get more facts about BCUninstaller on Marcin Szeniak's website. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\BCUninstaller folder. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. C:\Program Files\BCUninstaller\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove BCUninstaller. BCUninstaller.exe is the BCUninstaller's primary executable file and it occupies circa 1.67 MB (1750744 bytes) on disk.
BCUninstaller is comprised of the following executables which take 3.30 MB (3455787
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- BCUninstaller.exe (1.67 MB)
- SteamHelper.exe (32.71 KB)
- StoreAppHelper.exe (31.21 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.28 MB)
- UninstallerAutomatizer.exe (62.21 KB)
- UniversalUninstaller.exe (55.21 KB)
- UpdateHelper.exe (90.71 KB)
- WinUpdateHelper.exe (83.71 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of BCUninstaller. You can find below a few links to other BCUninstaller versions:
...click to view all...
BCUninstaller is an application by the software company Marcin Szeniak. Frequently, computer users decide to erase it. This is difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY action to erase BCUninstaller is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove BCUninstaller from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate BCUninstaller or simply activate the Search feature and type in "BCUninstaller". If it is installed on your PC the BCUninstaller application will be found automatically. After you select BCUninstaller in the list of apps, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about BCUninstaller, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for BCUninstaller:
- The software company is: http://klocmansoftware.weebly.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\BCUninstaller\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove BCUninstaller.
8. After removing BCUninstaller, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of BCUninstaller which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling BCUninstaller using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall BCUninstaller by Marcin Szeniak from your computer, nor are we saying that BCUninstaller by Marcin Szeniak is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall BCUninstaller supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-13 01:20:44.297