BCUninstaller is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall BCUninstaller from your computerMarcin Szeniak
. More information about Marcin Szeniak can be found here
. More data about the software BCUninstaller can be found at http://klocmansoftware.weebly.com/
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\BCUninstaller directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. You can uninstall BCUninstaller by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\BCUninstaller\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.67 MB (1750744 bytes) on disk and is titled BCUninstaller.exe.
BCUninstaller installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 3.30 MB (3455787
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BCUninstaller.exe (1.67 MB)
- SteamHelper.exe (32.71 KB)
- StoreAppHelper.exe (31.21 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.28 MB)
- UninstallerAutomatizer.exe (62.21 KB)
- UniversalUninstaller.exe (55.21 KB)
- UpdateHelper.exe (90.71 KB)
- WinUpdateHelper.exe (83.71 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124361
of BCUninstaller. You can find here a few links to other BCUninstaller releases:
...click to view all...
BCUninstaller is an application offered by the software company Marcin Szeniak. Some people choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall BCUninstaller is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete BCUninstaller with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find BCUninstaller or simply click the Search feature and type in "BCUninstaller". The BCUninstaller app will be found very quickly. When you select BCUninstaller in the list of applications, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about BCUninstaller, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for BCUninstaller:
- The web site of the application is: http://klocmansoftware.weebly.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\BCUninstaller\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall BCUninstaller.
8. After uninstalling BCUninstaller, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of BCUninstaller that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing BCUninstaller with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall BCUninstaller by Marcin Szeniak from your PC, nor are we saying that BCUninstaller by Marcin Szeniak is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall BCUninstaller in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-13 01:22:56.253