Aztec Ball is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Aztec Ball from your computerWildTangent
. Further information on WildTangent can be seen here
. Click on http://support.wildgames.com
to get more data about Aztec Ball on WildTangent's website. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\AztecBall folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Aztec Ball is C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\AztecBall\uninstall\uninstaller.exe. AztecBall-WT.exe is the Aztec Ball's primary executable file and it takes around 3.03 MB (3172928 bytes) on disk.
Aztec Ball installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 4.94 MB (5175176
bytes) on disk.
- AztecBall-WT.exe (3.03 MB)
- AztecBall.exe (1.40 MB)
- aztecball-WT.exe (175.09 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (344.23 KB)
This web page is about Aztec Ball version 220.127.116.11
only. You can find below info on other versions of Aztec Ball:
Aztec Ball is a program marketed by WildTangent. Some computer users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK approach to uninstall Aztec Ball is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Aztec Ball from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Aztec Ball or simply click the Search field and type in "Aztec Ball". If it exists on your system the Aztec Ball app will be found very quickly. After you click Aztec Ball in the list of programs, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Aztec Ball, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Aztec Ball:
- The software company is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\AztecBall\uninstall\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Aztec Ball.
8. After uninstalling Aztec Ball, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Aztec Ball that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Aztec Ball with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Aztec Ball by WildTangent from your PC, we are not saying that Aztec Ball by WildTangent is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Aztec Ball in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-05-03 17:52:24.033