Aztec Ball is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Aztec Ball from your systemWildTangent
. More information on WildTangent can be found here
. Detailed information about Aztec Ball can be found at http://support.wildgames.com
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HP Games\Aztec Ball directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Aztec Ball by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\HP Games\Aztec Ball\Uninstall.exe". Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. AztecBall-WT.exe is the Aztec Ball's primary executable file and it takes approximately 3.02 MB (3171904 bytes) on disk.
Aztec Ball contains of the executables below. They take 4.59 MB (4809706
bytes) on disk.
- AztecBall-WT.exe (3.02 MB)
- AztecBall.exe (1.40 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (163.42 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of Aztec Ball. Click on the links below for other Aztec Ball versions:
Aztec Ball is an application marketed by the software company WildTangent. Sometimes, people want to erase this application. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY solution to erase Aztec Ball is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Aztec Ball from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Aztec Ball or simply activate the Search field and type in "Aztec Ball". If it is installed on your PC the Aztec Ball program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Aztec Ball in the list of programs, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Aztec Ball, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Aztec Ball:
- The software company is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\HP Games\Aztec Ball\Uninstall.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Aztec Ball.
8. After removing Aztec Ball, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Aztec Ball that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Aztec Ball with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Aztec Ball by WildTangent from your PC, we are not saying that Aztec Ball by WildTangent is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Aztec Ball supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-11-15 12:59:44.467