AxMath is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall AxMath from your PCAmyXun
. More information on AmyXun can be seen here
. More data about the application AxMath can be seen at https://www.axsoft.co/
. AxMath is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AxMath folder, subject to the user's decision. You can remove AxMath by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\AxMath\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.63 MB (1712608 bytes) on disk and is named AxMath.exe.
The executable files below are part of AxMath. They take about 1.78 MB (1862929
bytes) on disk.
- AxMath.exe (1.63 MB)
- Register.exe (69.47 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (77.33 KB)
The current page applies to AxMath version 2.70481
alone. For other AxMath versions please click below:
...click to view all...
AxMath is a program offered by AmyXun. Frequently, people want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is hard because performing this manually requires some know-how related to PCs. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall AxMath is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove AxMath from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate AxMath or simply click the Search feature and type in "AxMath". The AxMath app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click AxMath in the list of applications, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about AxMath, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AxMath:
- The software company is: https://www.axsoft.co/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AxMath\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove AxMath.
8. After uninstalling AxMath, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of AxMath which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AxMath with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove AxMath by AmyXun from your computer, nor are we saying that AxMath by AmyXun is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove AxMath in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-09 10:14:44.657