AxMath is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall AxMath from your systemAmyXun
. More information on AmyXun can be found here
. Detailed information about AxMath can be seen at http://www.amyxun.com/
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AxMath folder. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. You can remove AxMath by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\AxMath\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. AxMath's main file takes around 1.08 MB (1134592 bytes) and is called AxMath.exe.
The following executables are installed together with AxMath. They occupy about 1.23 MB (1288444
bytes) on disk.
- AxMath.exe (1.08 MB)
- Register.exe (73.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (77.25 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.6
of AxMath. You can find below info on other releases of AxMath:
AxMath is an application by AmyXun. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall AxMath is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall AxMath with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate AxMath or simply click the Search feature and type in "AxMath". If it is installed on your PC the AxMath application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click AxMath in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding AxMath, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AxMath:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.amyxun.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AxMath\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AxMath.
8. After uninstalling AxMath, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of AxMath that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing AxMath with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall AxMath by AmyXun from your PC, we are not saying that AxMath by AmyXun is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall AxMath supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-11 09:26:33.280