AxGlyph is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall AxGlyph from your PCAmyXun
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on AmyXun. You can read more about on AxGlyph at http://www.amyxun.com/
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AxGlyph folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for removing AxGlyph is C:\Program Files (x86)\AxGlyph\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. AxGlyph's primary file takes around 1.81 MB (1895392 bytes) and is called AxGlyph.exe.
The following executables are contained in AxGlyph. They occupy 2.00 MB (2099991
bytes) on disk.
- AxGlyph.exe (1.81 MB)
- AxSnap.exe (52.97 KB)
- Register.exe (69.47 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (77.37 KB)
This web page is about AxGlyph version 1.71
alone. You can find below a few links to other AxGlyph releases:
...click to view all...
AxGlyph is an application released by the software company AmyXun. Sometimes, people want to remove it. This is efortful because performing this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK procedure to remove AxGlyph is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete AxGlyph with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find AxGlyph or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AxGlyph". The AxGlyph application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select AxGlyph in the list of applications, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about AxGlyph, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AxGlyph:
- The publisher is: http://www.amyxun.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AxGlyph\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AxGlyph.
8. After removing AxGlyph, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of AxGlyph that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AxGlyph using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall AxGlyph by AmyXun from your PC, we are not saying that AxGlyph by AmyXun is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall AxGlyph in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-09 10:14:44.647