This info is about AxGlyph for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall AxGlyph from your systemAmyXun
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on AmyXun. Detailed information about AxGlyph can be found at http://www.amyxun.com/
. AxGlyph is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AxGlyph folder, regulated by the user's choice. The full command line for removing AxGlyph is C:\Program Files (x86)\AxGlyph\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is named AxGlyph.exe and its approximative size is 1.09 MB (1146368 bytes).
The following executables are installed beside AxGlyph. They occupy about 1.25 MB (1305867
bytes) on disk.
- AxGlyph.exe (1.09 MB)
- AxSnap.exe (27.00 KB)
- Register.exe (51.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (77.26 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.31
of AxGlyph. Click on the links below for other AxGlyph versions:
AxGlyph is an application released by AmyXun. Sometimes, users try to erase this program. This is hard because doing this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE manner to erase AxGlyph is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete AxGlyph with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate AxGlyph or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AxGlyph". The AxGlyph application will be found very quickly. When you click AxGlyph in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding AxGlyph, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AxGlyph:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.amyxun.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AxGlyph\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AxGlyph.
8. After removing AxGlyph, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of AxGlyph which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AxGlyph with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall AxGlyph by AmyXun from your PC, we are not saying that AxGlyph by AmyXun is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AxGlyph in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-11 09:26:33.270