This web page is about Avocode for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Avocode from your PCAvocode
. More information on Avocode can be found here
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\avocode directory. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for Avocode is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\avocode\Update.exe. Avocode's main file takes around 604.50 KB (619008 bytes) and is called Avocode.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Avocode. They occupy 81.58 MB (85545957
bytes) on disk.
- Avocode.exe (604.50 KB)
- Update.exe (1.46 MB)
- Avocode.exe (77.29 MB)
- cjpeg.exe (189.50 KB)
- cjpeg.exe (600.36 KB)
This page is about Avocode version 2.26.0
only. Click on the links below for other Avocode versions:
...click to view all...
Avocode is an application released by Avocode. Some people choose to remove this program. This is hard because performing this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY approach to remove Avocode is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Avocode from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Avocode or simply click the Search feature and type in "Avocode". The Avocode program will be found automatically. When you click Avocode in the list , some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Avocode, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Avocode.
8. After uninstalling Avocode, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Avocode which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Avocode using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Avocode by Avocode from your PC, we are not saying that Avocode by Avocode is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Avocode supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-28 04:03:45.140