This info is about Avocode for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Avocode from your computerAvocode
. More information about Avocode can be seen here
. The application is often placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\avocode directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. You can remove Avocode by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\avocode\Update.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. Avocode.exe is the Avocode's main executable file and it takes around 604.50 KB (619008 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Avocode. They take an average of 81.52 MB (85482037
bytes) on disk.
- Avocode.exe (604.50 KB)
- Update.exe (1.46 MB)
- Avocode.exe (77.24 MB)
- cjpeg.exe (189.50 KB)
- cjpeg.exe (600.36 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.17.2
of Avocode. You can find here a few links to other Avocode releases:
...click to view all...
Avocode is an application released by the software company Avocode. Some people try to erase it. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE approach to erase Avocode is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Avocode from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Avocode or simply click the Search feature and type in "Avocode". If it exists on your system the Avocode app will be found automatically. When you select Avocode in the list of apps, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Avocode, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Avocode.
8. After uninstalling Avocode, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Avocode which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Avocode with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Avocode by Avocode from your PC, we are not saying that Avocode by Avocode is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Avocode supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-05-16 13:23:31.997