Avira Internet Security
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Avira Internet Security for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall Avira Internet Security from your systemAvira
. More information on Avira can be seen here
. You can see more info related to Avira Internet Security at http://www.avira.com/ar/index/
. Usually the Avira Internet Security program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\setup.exe /REMOVE is the full command line if you want to remove Avira Internet Security. Avira Internet Security's primary file takes about 321.05 KB (328760 bytes) and is named avcenter.exe.
The executable files below are part of Avira Internet Security. They take about 10.10 MB (10594976
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- avcenter.exe (321.05 KB)
- avconfig.exe (423.55 KB)
- avfwsvc.exe (640.55 KB)
- avgnt.exe (339.05 KB)
- avguard.exe (105.55 KB)
- avmailc.exe (608.05 KB)
- avmcdlg.exe (330.05 KB)
- avnotify.exe (410.05 KB)
- avrestart.exe (175.05 KB)
- avscan.exe (624.05 KB)
- avshadow.exe (75.05 KB)
- avupgsvc.exe (54.05 KB)
- avwebgrd.exe (796.05 KB)
- avwsc.exe (503.15 KB)
- backup.exe (245.55 KB)
- ccuac.exe (139.55 KB)
- checkt.exe (68.55 KB)
- fact.exe (445.55 KB)
- fwinst.exe (165.55 KB)
- guardgui.exe (130.55 KB)
- ipmgui.exe (108.55 KB)
- licmgr.exe (118.05 KB)
- mapiaddr.exe (59.55 KB)
- offercast_avirav7_.exe (1.23 MB)
- rscdwld.exe (112.55 KB)
- sched.exe (82.05 KB)
- setup.exe (966.05 KB)
- setuppending.exe (87.05 KB)
- update.exe (585.55 KB)
- updrgui.exe (43.55 KB)
- usrreq.exe (321.05 KB)
The current web page applies to Avira Internet Security version 18.104.22.16842
alone. You can find here a few links to other Avira Internet Security versions:
...click to view all...
Avira Internet Security is a program marketed by Avira. Some people choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove Avira Internet Security is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Avira Internet Security from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Avira Internet Security or simply click the Search feature and type in "Avira Internet Security". If it exists on your system the Avira Internet Security program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Avira Internet Security in the list , some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Avira Internet Security, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Avira Internet Security:
- The publisher is: http://www.avira.com/ar/index/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\setup.exe /REMOVE
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Avira Internet Security.
8. After uninstalling Avira Internet Security, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Avira Internet Security which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Avira Internet Security with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Avira Internet Security by Avira from your PC, nor are we saying that Avira Internet Security by Avira is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Avira Internet Security in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-06 13:26:36.567