Avira Internet Security
Avira Internet Security is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall Avira Internet Security from your systemAvira
. You can read more on Avira or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.avira.com/fr
to get more data about Avira Internet Security on Avira's website. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AntiVir Desktop folder (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for Avira Internet Security is C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\setup.exe /REMOVE. The program's main executable file is named avcenter.exe and it has a size of 741.50 KB (759296 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in Avira Internet Security. They take 30.17 MB (31636120
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- avadmin.exe (413.08 KB)
- avcenter.exe (741.50 KB)
- avconfig.exe (853.16 KB)
- avfwsvc.exe (1.01 MB)
- avgnt.exe (759.17 KB)
- sched.exe (454.91 KB)
- avira_antivirus.exe (4.04 MB)
- avmailc.exe (846.66 KB)
- avmailc7.exe (851.16 KB)
- avmcdlg.exe (552.98 KB)
- avnotify.exe (711.91 KB)
- avrestart.exe (552.95 KB)
- avscan.exe (1.14 MB)
- avshadow.exe (1,019.60 KB)
- avupgsvc.exe (404.55 KB)
- avwebg7.exe (1,023.19 KB)
- avwebgrd.exe (1,021.72 KB)
- avwsc.exe (850.18 KB)
- backup.exe (644.46 KB)
- ccuac.exe (498.59 KB)
- checkt.exe (395.56 KB)
- fact.exe (948.74 KB)
- fwinst.exe (763.22 KB)
- guardgui.exe (691.70 KB)
- inssda64.exe (481.05 KB)
- ipmgui.exe (476.48 KB)
- licmgr.exe (542.35 KB)
- mapiaddr.exe (409.08 KB)
- rscdwld.exe (442.82 KB)
- setup.exe (1.36 MB)
- setuppending.exe (443.27 KB)
- toastnotifier.exe (69.97 KB)
- update.exe (1.08 MB)
- updrgui.exe (389.96 KB)
- Upgrade.exe (2.14 MB)
- usrreq.exe (696.74 KB)
- wsctool.exe (471.95 KB)
The current web page applies to Avira Internet Security version 126.96.36.199
only. You can find below info on other releases of Avira Internet Security:
...click to view all...
Avira Internet Security is an application released by the software company Avira. Some computer users decide to uninstall this program. This can be troublesome because performing this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Avira Internet Security is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Avira Internet Security from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Avira Internet Security or simply activate the Search field and type in "Avira Internet Security". If it is installed on your PC the Avira Internet Security application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Avira Internet Security in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Avira Internet Security, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Avira Internet Security:
- The software company is: http://www.avira.com/fr
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\setup.exe /REMOVE
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Avira Internet Security.
8. After uninstalling Avira Internet Security, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Avira Internet Security which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Avira Internet Security with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Avira Internet Security by Avira from your computer, we are not saying that Avira Internet Security by Avira is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Avira Internet Security in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-02-09 18:34:52.380