This web page is about AviSynth 2.5 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall AviSynth 2.5 from your computerGPL Public release.
. Go over here
where you can get more info on GPL Public release.. More details about the app AviSynth 2.5 can be seen at http://avisynth.org/
. AviSynth 2.5 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\AviSynth directory, subject to the user's decision. You can uninstall AviSynth 2.5 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\AviSynth\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 34.61 KB (35440 bytes) on disk and is titled Uninstall.exe.
AviSynth 2.5 contains of the executables below. They take 34.61 KB (35440
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to AviSynth 2.5 version 18.104.22.168
alone. You can find below info on other releases of AviSynth 2.5:
...click to view all...
AviSynth 2.5 is an application offered by the software company GPL Public release.. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY way to uninstall AviSynth 2.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase AviSynth 2.5 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate AviSynth 2.5 or simply activate the Search field and type in "AviSynth 2.5". The AviSynth 2.5 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select AviSynth 2.5 in the list of apps, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about AviSynth 2.5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AviSynth 2.5:
- The web site of the application is: http://avisynth.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\AviSynth\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove AviSynth 2.5.
8. After uninstalling AviSynth 2.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong AviSynth 2.5 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AviSynth 2.5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove AviSynth 2.5 by GPL Public release. from your PC, nor are we saying that AviSynth 2.5 by GPL Public release. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove AviSynth 2.5 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 22:04:59.713