This web page is about AviSynth 2.5 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall AviSynth 2.5 from your PCGPL Public release.
. You can find out more on GPL Public release. or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://avisynth.org/
if you want to read more on AviSynth 2.5 on GPL Public release.'s web page. Usually the AviSynth 2.5 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AviSynth 2.5 directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing AviSynth 2.5 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\AviSynth 2.5\Uninstall.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. Uninstall.exe is the AviSynth 2.5's main executable file and it occupies about 34.61 KB (35440 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of AviSynth 2.5. They take about 34.61 KB (35440
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of AviSynth 2.5. You can find below a few links to other AviSynth 2.5 releases:
...click to view all...
AviSynth 2.5 is an application marketed by GPL Public release.. Some users try to erase this program. This is hard because doing this by hand takes some know-how related to PCs. One of the best EASY solution to erase AviSynth 2.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase AviSynth 2.5 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate AviSynth 2.5 or simply click the Search field and type in "AviSynth 2.5". If it is installed on your PC the AviSynth 2.5 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click AviSynth 2.5 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding AviSynth 2.5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AviSynth 2.5:
- The software company is: http://avisynth.org/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\AviSynth 2.5\Uninstall.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove AviSynth 2.5.
8. After uninstalling AviSynth 2.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of AviSynth 2.5 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AviSynth 2.5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove AviSynth 2.5 by GPL Public release. from your computer, we are not saying that AviSynth 2.5 by GPL Public release. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove AviSynth 2.5 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-08 09:38:04.350